itestra GmbH is an internationally active IT services and consulting company headquartered in Munich, Germany, providing individually tailored software enhancement and development since 2003. At itestra, we offer advice and efficient solutions for corporate IT and business processes, systems and applications. Our expertise spans the whole software life cycle, including design, implementation, migration of existing systems and data. Thanks to our competence centres in Germany, Spain and Estonia, we are perfectly positioned to create a wide array of innovate solutions for digital productivity enhancement.
Write your final thesis in cooperation with an innovative software consultancy company! With us you experience applied research and development.
Take the opportunity to combine your thesis with working experience in our customer projects. At itestra, you get realistic insights into software systems of our notable customers as well as a practical challenge. You develop methods and information tools for our innovative and practical consulting services.
- Practically orientated final thesis in an attractive surrounding
- Qualified technical mentoring
- Realization of your own ideas and personal development
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Good to excellent academic performance in Informatics
- Knowledge in software engineering concepts, databases and software development processes
- Expanding programming skills
(e.g. Java, C#, C or C++)
- Communication skills and capacity for teamwork
- Initiative and willingness to learn
If you pursue your goals with passion and if you are inspired by creative, challenging tasks in a dynamic team, we like to get to know you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com